PhD Clinic: Drop-in for a chat and support
During your PhD journey, you may come across difficulties or situations where you need to talk to someone outside your Supervisory Team. This is a drop-in session with the Graduate School Tutor to discuss any issues (non-subject-specific) that have risen.
The session will aim to
- Give you an opportunity to speak out about your concerns
- Signpost you towards the right sources of support and solutions
- Help you overcome the issues by exploring your options
- Help you remain focused and motivated to complete your PhD on time
- Give you advice about the Brunel 3D Tool, to facilitate your personal and professional development
Aimed atAll research students
You can arrive at any time between the start and end time. As this is a drop-in clinic, you may have to wait to speak to the Tutor individually during the time.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this session, participants will have had an opportuity to seek support and advice.
Specific skills focused on in this session
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login