PhD Thesis Writing Group
This session introduces an exciting innovation at Brunel Graduate School - a multi-disciplinary writing group that aims to inspire, motivate and create a sense of community among PhD students who are in the 'writing up' stage of their PhD.
Aimed atResearchers (mid stage, final stage, writing-up stage)
You will benefit from this session if you:
- are currently writing chapters of your PhD thesis - or are about to start
- would like to increase your productivity in writing and your motivation to write
- would like to hear about a new PhD Thesis Writing Group starting in January
Please download and complete the form below and email it to Senthila.Quirke@brunel.ac.uk by 5pm on Friday 1st December 2017.
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this training, participants will:
- understand the purpose of the Writing Group - and its benefits
- know the criteria that will be used to select members of the group - and the commitment required to be a member
- know how to register their interest in joining the group
Specific skills focused on in this session
Self motivation for regular writing
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login