Undertaking a Literature Review Online Course and Self Assessment Exercise
This course aims to introduce you to the processes involved in putting together a literature review so that you are able to undertake your own comprehensive review, according to the requirements of your academic project.
Aimed atDoctoral Researchers
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this session participants will:
- Understand why a literature review is important
- Understand the structure and process of undertaking a literature review
- Understand the importance of identifying a review question to guide your literature review
- Develop your ability to identify different types of literature and work out if they are useful to you
- Develop your ability to search for literature
- Develop your ability to evaluate and select the relevant literature for your review
- Understand how to write up your literature review.
View or register via
View the activity and add it to your development profile on Inkpath.
View via BlackBoard Learn: Communities > Brunel Graduate School - Research & Teaching Courses > Research Methods in Literature Review
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login