Undertaking a Literature Review Online Course and Self Assessment Exercise
This course aims to introduce you to the processes involved in putting together a literature review so that you are able to undertake your own comprehensive review, according to the requirements of your academic project.
Aimed atDoctoral Researchers
Brunel Graduate School - Online Research & Teaching Courses
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this session participants will:
- Understand why a literature review is important
- Understand the structure and process of undertaking a literature review
- Understand the importance of identifying a review question to guide your literature review
- Develop your ability to identify different types of literature and work out if they are useful to you
- Develop your ability to search for literature
- Develop your ability to evaluate and select the relevant literature for your review
- Understand how to write up your literature review.
View or register via
View the activity and add it to your development profile on Inkpath.
View via BlackBoard Learn: Communities > Brunel Graduate School - Research & Teaching Courses > Research Methods in Literature Review
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login
This workshop is provided by
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number 01895 265935