Introduction to your research journey (Graduate School Induction)
All new doctoral researchers are invited to join this session to find out about Brunel Graduate School, and various opportunities to enhance your professional development. This information will not have been covered at your college induction. This is also an opportunity to 'meet' other researchers from across the university.
Aimed atDoctoral Researchers (who have started within the last 3 months)
This session is aimed at new doctoral researchers who have started within the last 3 months.
Details will be emailed to registered participants
Key learning outcomes
By the end of this session, participants will have an understanding of:
- Brunel Graduate School and the support available
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- How to check and register for development seminars and workshops
- Online learning opportunities for researchers
- The 3D Development Tool and Inkpath
- Career development and planning from the start of the research journey
- Events, activities and prizes for researchers
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login