Webinar: How to make the perfect presentation
In today's working environment presenting is a fact of life – it is a core business skill and we are expected to be good at it. For the majority of us who worry about presenting, this poses a huge problem: How do we learn to present and get good at it? No matter what your current level is, you can teach yourself to be a really good presenter. In this fast-paced workshop every aspect of presenting is covered, so that you can learn not only the nuts and bolts of putting a presentation together, but also the art of presentation performance.
Aimed atAll researchers
Key learning outcomes
90% of the success of your presentation is determined before you stand up in front of your audience.
Using real life insights and practical everyday examples we will:
- Identify the 10 qualities/skills of a great presenter
- Identify the 3 things you must do when preparing your presentation
- Learn a simple 3-part structure to make your presentation memorable
- Learn how to design your visual aids for maximum impact
- Reflect on the innovative presentation techniques used so eloquently by Barack Obama.
Session outline and aims
The workshop is designed to be practical and enjoyable. It is part of our 'bite-sized' series where, in just 90 minutes, you will receive a highly focused workshop covering the essentials of the topic.
Specific skills focused on in this session
Communication skills, teaching and learning, inter and intrapersonal skills
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login