Time management: How to manage your time better (Bite-sized workshop)
We live in a world where we have more of everything, except time.
In this fast-paced, highly interactive and practical 90-minute workshop we will learn how to effectively manage our time and priorities.
If you find yourself with too little time to get everything done and are struggling to cope, this workshop, in a short period of time, will give you some basic strategies to help you organise your time and prioritise your activities.
Aimed atResearch staff, PG students (PGR and PGT)
Key learning outcomes
Using real life insights and practical everyday examples this workshop will:
- Reflect on the signs of poor time management
- Identify your biggest time stealer
- Identify your time management personality
- Explore the 3 key skills of brilliant time managers
- Write SMART goals, prioritise effectively, and delegate correctly
Specific skills focused on in this session
Research management, inter and intrapersonal skills
You must login to see and book workshop dates.Login